Saturday, August 14, 2010

Best Answer and Tack Sale Garage Sale Shopping!

Husband, Little Man, and myself headed off to the country to a tack sale.  Turns out the place was a boarding facility and the tenants were having sale.  Was a very pretty place set way back off the road.

There was lots of stuff all moderately priced and I picked up this neoprene western pad, and a really cool fringed brow band for $25



Question was asked of Little Man: "Do you ride English or Western?"

Little Man answers: "ANY !!!! "

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! Perfectly answered !
    Neat stuff! I have always liked those kinds of fly dangles..even seen them on turned out horses sometimes.
    Have a lovely wkend!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of guy. Push comes to shove, I'll embarrass myself in English tack.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Trails!

~Jeni