Thursday I put a bucket full of "grass soup". Literally. I put 1 pound of grass hay pellets in a water bucket and filled the bucket with warm water. I set it in her stall next to her dinner of pellets and grass hay pellets soaked to a mush.
I assume she drank it because her stall was not wet, except for the urine spot, like it would be if she dumped an entire bucket over.
Yesterday afternoon for her "lunch" when everyone else was getting hay, I put another bucket of grass soup in her stall. I watched as she slurped it all gone. I gave her a flake of hay and her daily dose of Banamine (she get's one more) and she happily munched hay with little difficulty.
Her urine spot wasn't as large as normal, but her manure is looking better, and there was the normal amount of piles.
This morning she'd eaten all her hay over night and drank about 1/2 inch or so of water from her stall bucket, and this morning is finally eating hay in turn out.
She still has some slight swelling around the nerve, and she's pretty "head shy" on that side.
I'm hoping, I'm praying we are well on our way out of this mess.