Monday, September 7, 2009

Purple People Bridge Fireworks Party

A great big THANK YOU goes out to my friends in the DV8 band for making this years Riverfest party at the foot of the Purple People Bridge absolutely unforgettable!

Great Music, Great Friends, Clean private to our party Porta-Pottys, and the best view of the most awesome firework show EVER ... from the ROOF OF THE AQUARIUM. This area was not opened to public but Chuck and Del (bass player and lead singer in DV8) both work at the aquarium.

After see parts of the aquarium the general public does not get to see, and climbing up a 10 foot ladder in a DRESS... it was all with it.


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really good time...the fireworks must have been incredible in person, because they look fantastic on the little video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely incredible. I was very impressed that I was able to get such good photo's from my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool!!! I love my iPhone too--you've captured some great photos with yours.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Trails!

~Jeni