Thank you Once Upon An Equine for giving me this Beautiful Blogger award! It's my first blog award and I'm humbled to receive it. Please go check out Once Upon's Beautiful Blogger post here.
The Beautiful Blogger award Rules are:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 15 other bloggers
Hmmmm 7 things about me...
1. I met the love of my life in an internet chat room 10 years ago. It took a long time for us to get to the relationship part but we did it. The first time he asked me to marry him I said "No - not yet." I then suggested "marriage counseling" before getting married. When he asked me again I knew he would was more prepared for my life (3 almost grown kids). On May 28, 2010 will be 5 years married!
2. One of the items in my Bucket List (yes I have one and believe everyone should) is to go a Horseback riding trek in Ireland. Something like this. I'd like to share this with my daughter.
3. One of my best memories EVER is riding with my mom when I was about 12 years old on a really hot day. I was riding my Morgan/QH, Blaze, bareback behind my mom who was on my Arabian, Sassy. We were on top of a ridge with about 10 foot below to a lazy creek. I'm sure you can see where this is going. Some how my mare rubbed my leg over her back and I rolled down into that creek. Came up laughing so hard spitting water. Blaze stopped and watched me. Mom said the swim looked fun so she dismounted and jumped in!
4. One of my favorite places in the world is in the Mountains of TN. We almost always go to the same place, but I never tire of it. I'm a beach kinda girl too, but actually prefer the Mountains.
5. Taking from Once Upon's list of of questions: One goal I'd like to accomplish this year is to show Rosie and Bonnie in one Dressage test.
wow.. 7 things ... this is hard.
6. If I could have ANY car in the world. I want a Mustang. 65 1/2 drop top to be exact. My father had one. I was almost born in that car, so maybe that's where my love of them come from. If I can't have a 65 1/2 I want a 2008 or 2009.
7. Last one.. whew. I strongly believe, and practice every chance I get the motto "Having Cake and Eating It Too". In other words, I spoil myself. Thoroughly!
*wipes brow* that was hard!
I pass this along to the following bloggers in no particular order. If you've received this award and don't want to do the 7 question thing - that's ok, I understand.