Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Congratulations Samantha Louise



Each Senior has a ribbon in this fence.  It is on the main street that runs through our town for everyone to see...

I found Samantha's...

This evening was Senior Dinner night.  The PTA hosts a dinner for all the Seniors then there is a video presentation and dessert for parents to join... 




I am so unbelievably proud of my daughter. She has become a very intelligent, smart, courteous, independent woman right before my eyes...


And the two of us...

She also has the right amount of... I call it.. Smart Assed-ness to throw back everything the world throws at her.

Thursday is Graduation

I promise there will be vacation/anniversary pictures after I get through this week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, she is the darn cutest thing!!! So funny her crossed arms to hands on hips..Okay mom!
    Congrats of raising a young woman, that you're so proud of!
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter looks just like you! How sweet, love the pictures. Congrats to her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you both. You can stop crying now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Leah, Kacey and Jen - She is most definitely my "Mini-me"

    Leah - You made me smile! Samantha and I both lost it twice -- first time was when I hugged her after the ceremony- the second when she showed me that she was not wearing her class ring... but my moms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Hooray Samantha! Congrats Mom for raising such a strong, smart, fun loving, beautiful young lady!!

    Be sure that after you celebrate with your daughter, you treat yourself to something special, too.

    So very happy for the two of you....who like more like sisters than Mom and daughter. Wow!


    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Happy Trails!

~Jeni