Thank you Megan for naming my little space in blogville as a "Lovely Blog"!
Rules of this award is to tell 7 things about myself, and give to 15 of my favorite blogs. Since I'm pretty sure most of you have received this award, and I enjoy every single of the blogs I follow I award to all of you. Grab it if you want to play along!
So 7 things about me:
1. I LOVE my job! My title is Manager of Customer Support. I manage a team for 4 support specialists for a software company. The five of us provide total support for approximately 10,000 customers. Total = no escalation.
2. My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love trick-or-treating with my kids and do not look forward to the day when my youngest, now 13, does not want to go. I dress up in costume and everything!
3. When I was a kid I was in 4-H. Horses and Rabbits. One of my projects was a sewing project. I made my own stable blanket for my Arab. I still have that same blanket - do not remember how to use the sewing machine.
4. I drive a sports car - don't own a truck, but have a horse trailer!
5. I read just about everything and anything but my favorite is fiction. I think my all time favorite author is Dean Koontz. I've read every Harry Potter book, and to have conversation material I read all the Twilight books with my daughter.
6. I LOVE Hockey! Being born and raised in Michigan, I have to be a Red Wings fan. However, I don't really have a "favorite" team. I do have favorite players.
7. When I started this blog, I didn't really think I'd have the commitment, or even really like writing. I've found it to be quite the opposite. I love blogging and I appreciate my audience. I think even if no one ever commented I'd still write. It's good therapy.