|Click on me to go to link.|
Here are your questions for the day:
- What season was your wedding? If you aren't married, the what season is your birthday?
- What names did you call your grandparents?(ie- grandma, granny, gran, grammie)
- What's your favorite smell that comes from your oven?
- If you eat eggs- scrambled, fried, over easy, sunny side up, or other?
- What's the tidiest room in your house? What's the messiest?
Here are my answers:
1. I was married in the spring. I choose spring as it's my most favorite season. Spring is all about new growth, and regenerating growth after long winter. I can't wait for the sun's warmth to melt away the winter.
2. I called my grandparents the traditional Grandma and Grandpa. My daughter called my father Papa (he passed away before he met my other two children). My kids all called my mom, Grammie.
3. Hot apple pie, chocolate cake, and roast beef.
4. Egg's are not a favorite, but when I do have to eat them I choose scrambled with cheese and onion.
5. Hahaha Tidy???? The bathroom I guess. I really dislike a dirty germy bathroom. The messiest? That's easy it's my bedroom. It seems to be the place where everything gets thrown into when company is coming.